Lifebreath 200MAX ERV

Started by Cedar, October 26, 2014, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cedar

Hi There,

I have a Lifebreath 200MAX ERV.  Recently the power went out and I'm trying to get the unit setup on "Standby" mode again.

I set the mode to "Standby" without any difficultly by holding the button on the ERV and waiting for five seconds as the unit cycles through its various modes. 

No matter what mode I set the unit in though, and no matter what the speed, the top LED flashes orange and the blower sounds to be running at full speed.  To correctly set the unit in "Standby" the blower should not be running and the speed should be zero.  I've read through the manual and am stuck at this point.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Admin

What button are you pushing?  I didn't think that model had a button on the ERV.  Are you pushing the button on the control?  What kind of control or controls do you have?

On a timer if you hold the select button for 5 seconds it will lockout the control.

Also open the ERV door and manually push the door switch and verify the damper opens and closes. 

Do you have a jumper wire installed on the ERV between terminals #2 and #3?

It's possible the power surged and may have damaged something.

I would disconnect all the control wiring from the ERV and see if the unit stops. 

Leave the jumper between terminals #2 and #3 and then add a jumper wire between terminals #2 and #6 to activate the high speed.  If the ERV cycles on high speed I would then remove the jumper between #2 and #6 and see if it stops.  If that works it could mean your control or timers are faulty.