optimize operation of AHU

Started by James Yang, November 13, 2016, 08:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Yang

I spend many year to plan sequence of operation and flowchart on optimize operation of AHU. I put tem on a paper and want to publish, anybody known where to publish? It is good to try Ashrae? or  some other site megazine?
The last option will be forum or facebook or ...

thanks

James Yang

Since it has 110 pages, I eventually published as ebook on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimize-Operation-Air-Handler-Unit-ebook/dp/B06X1GJY6W/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1487978438&sr=1-1&keywords=optimize+operation+of+ahu

It is free from February 25, 2017 to March 1, 2017. You can check it out if you deal with AHU, or  you interested in AHU.

James Yang

the goal of the paper is to:

Under all kind of weather conditions, try to minimize energy consumption to operate AHU to maintain space air quality. Always try to control outside air/return air ratio to maintain MAT as well as SAT or maintain SAH first; and only use mechanical cooling or mechanical heating when ratio of outside air/return air reach minimum/maximum and SAT or SAH still not satisfied. Never run mechanical cooling and mechanical heating at the same time or alternately except under Dehumidify Mode.

James Yang

I will attach one set of flowchart out of 8 set here.

James Yang

once you understand the sequence of operations and flowcharts, it is easy for you to remove free cooling mode and combined mechanical cooling and mechanical heating.

James Yang

Flowcharts are there, I did not know you have to login to view those graphics before.

James Yang

Per Amazon's rule, I could set it free once every 90 days, 5days each time. second time will be after May 21, 2017.

walker

James I'd hate to burst your bubble here, but I don't think your paper is gaining any interest.

James Yang

As planned, I set it free for the last time from June 1, 2017 to June 5, 2017.