Enbridge btu content??

Started by wantboost, November 02, 2020, 04:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wantboost

I've tried find this info on their site did I mis it or is it not listed . I wanted their actual content number to clock meter
G2

tenletters

I spoke with them about this a few years back. I believe it was 1081 or something around there. I had to call in. The lady I spoke to has never heard of the calorific value. Not had her supervisor or anyone in her area. They had to take down my information and have another person from out of the office call me with the information. He said nobody has ever asked.

The USA is much better for this information. They have live trackers where you can see the average for each area.
https://www.hvactechgroup.com/hvacforum/index.php?topic=2742 - Free Online Tech Course - HVAC Basics

wantboost

Thankyou !!

Quote from: tenletters on November 05, 2020, 06:34:56 AM
I spoke with them about this a few years back. I believe it was 1081 or something around there. I had to call in. The lady I spoke to has never heard of the calorific value. Not had her supervisor or anyone in her area. They had to take down my information and have another person from out of the office call me with the information. He said nobody has ever asked.

The USA is much better for this information. They have live trackers where you can see the average for each area.
G2