Residential meter rubber gasket

Started by G.P., February 24, 2012, 08:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Does anyone know where to purchase the rubber gasket that seals the regulator to the first piece pf pipe downstream the meter?  
Also can we purchase the first piece downstream from the meter?  
Sometimes it is very tight near the gas meter and i can see how a simple slip of the wrench will break the test fitting. It would be piece of mind to have one in my supply bin. . .


Your best bet is to find a Enbridge fitter.  They will share meter gaskets and test tee fittings.  I've never seen them sold anywhere.