Refrigerant recovery equipment commercial/industrial

Started by Gasman1002, August 04, 2023, 08:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gasman1002

Due to age and health issues, I am having to exit the trade. I am offering for sale my refrigerant recovery equipment. This is NOT for residential but for the commercial and industrial side of the trade. 608 universal required. If you don't know what that is this equipment is not for you.

The equipment would be a great fit for a commercial/industrial HVAC contractor or an aggressive individual looking to break into the commercial/industrial side of the business. There are two main revenue streams that the equipment provides. Service work assisting OEM equipment manufactures service technicians recovering and storing refrigerant while maintaining, servicing and rebuilding water cooled and air-cooled chillers containing large amounts of refrigerant ranging from 500 pounds to over 30,000 pounds of refrigerant. The second and most profitable side is buying and selling CFC and HCFC based refrigerants helping to provide refrigerant for older equipment which has been phased out by the EPA and the Clean Air Act. Can you say R22?

Please see the attached photo of the equipment. Additionally, I have assorted miscellaneous parts which I will include if interested. The equipment listed for sale:
Refrigerant Recovery Equipment
6 1000# recovery cylinders Manchester
6 250# recovery cylinders Manchester
15 125# recovery cylinders Manchester
various size hose sets for recovery high- and low-pressure refrigerant
2 200ft refrigerant recovery hose set
1 three phase electrical wire on real 200ft
4 lab grade refrigerant sample cylinders
1/2 box molecular sieve bead for drying refrigerant
2 commercial refrigerant filter core for drying refrigerant
2 three phase heater core for heating nitrogen for decontamination de hydration of chillers
1 Reftec commercial high pressure refrigerant recovery machine air cooled and water cooled.
1 high pressure refrigerant recovery machine water cooled.
1 low pressure refrigerant recovery machines welch CRR-1 Capture pump with oil separator Johnson Controls 20psi safety cut out switch built on Mag cart.
Various ball valves and chiller connectors
Refrigerant analyzer
Hanging scale
Pallet jack

Asking $45,000.00 That is less than the cost of one service truck and could pay for itself with one buy/sell recovery job.  Example: York YS 4000# CFC22 offer $10 per pound no charge recovery sell used to EPA approved refrigerant reclaimer for $22 per pound. Total Revenue $88,000.00 less COGS $40,000.00 equals $48,000.00.

Contact me @ piercewhp@gmail.com