Lifebreath 195 DCS

Started by Ol Guy, Today at 09:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol Guy

 I have a Lifebreath 195 DCS .Controls are on the cabinet itself as it does not have any remote control units. The blower was replaced last year and the unitis plugged into  a timer so that it will cycle on/off. I consulted with a local heating contractor about installing a remote wall control panel such as the 99-PXPL03 . They informed me that it would work with my unit. I purchased the unit through an authorized HVAC supply and had the contractor install the unit.
It will power up and go through all the settings but will not control the HRV. Further research indicates that I may need to update my unit with kit #62-214UPR but the contractor is not able to confirm if this kit is compatible with my unit .
Any thoughts ?