Author Topic: Hello All! (Old Tracer 100/EMS Questions)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline MikeC

Hello All! (Old Tracer 100/EMS Questions)
« on: May 25, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Hey there folks! I work for an event facility, and have been tasked with trying to get my old Tracer 100 Energy Management Unit to talk to us. It's not used for hvac anymore, all we control with it are lights. Well, our lights are stuck on winter hours, so I'm trying to figure out what I can do to talk to it and modify the scheduling.

I'm pretty sure we were connecting using Procomm Tracer, but since we relocated to our current building I haven't been able to find it on any of our old hard drives. I've been able to get Hyper Terminal to speak to it and read some of the information, but I need to actually modify items. Trane has not responded to my emails. Any help at all would be tremendous, even giving me an idea of what software to start with in place of procomm tracer.

I'm pretty sure I'm just missing a front end program at this point, but here's some info:

Tracer 100 (Revision 12)
M/N: EMTBOOOAAD201244551010012
MFG DATE: 2/7/92

Apologies in advance if this is a common topic or you're sick of answering questions about it. I've attacked this for two weeks and cant find the appropriate information.