Maintenance plans-rental options-payment methods

Started by mir, April 28, 2020, 06:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mir

Good Morning guys,
I started my business almost 2 years ago. I have 3 questions regarding business.

1: I understand the maintenance plans are very helpful to have year-round work for employees. How does this maintenance plan work? Some companies offer furnace and AC service maintenance twice a year with parts & Labour also covered. How does it make sense?

2: If I offer any maintenance plan what are some of the ways and means to collect the money on a monthly basis?

3: I am currently using financeit it has been good so far for providing financing to my customers, now I am looking in providing rental options as some contractors offer rent to buy or rental options, can someone please share the name of such financing companies who offer the rental and rent to buy options?

Admin

You should call Enercare and ask how their plans are structured.  They offer what you're looking to sell.

wantboost

As a small co.oany would it be worth it offering maintaince plan. You won't be able to charge for service calls to them ??

Quote from: mir on April 28, 2020, 06:19:15 AM
Good Morning guys,
I started my business almost 2 years ago. I have 3 questions regarding business.

1: I understand the maintenance plans are very helpful to have year-round work for employees. How does this maintenance plan work? Some companies offer furnace and AC service maintenance twice a year with parts & Labour also covered. How does it make sense?

2: If I offer any maintenance plan what are some of the ways and means to collect the money on a monthly basis?

3: I am currently using financeit it has been good so far for providing financing to my customers, now I am looking in providing rental options as some contractors offer rent to buy or rental options, can someone please share the name of such financing companies who offer the rental and rent to buy options?
G2

tenletters

You still charge a service call outside of a 90 day window of the maintenance. Most companies guarantee 30 days no charge from a maintenance or service call.
Quote from: wantboost on October 05, 2020, 06:06:11 AM
As a small co.oany would it be worth it offering maintaince plan. You won't be able to charge for service calls to them ??

Quote from: mir on April 28, 2020, 06:19:15 AM
Good Morning guys,

https://www.hvactechgroup.com/hvacforum/index.php?topic=2742 - Free Online Tech Course - HVAC Basics